Started watching and ended up being a pretty good show. Some of the acting is horrible. But interesting anyways. Just wondering if anyone else watches it.
Started watching and ended up being a pretty good show. Some of the acting is horrible. But interesting anyways. Just wondering if anyone else watches it.
GO VOLS
I've watched the first 10 episodes. It isn't bad and worth watching just see Anna Paquin's titties.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
eh
its ok
im not blown away by it
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Yeh it does show the titties. The black chics acting is horrible. But its a interesting show. Keeps you interested.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">eh
its ok
im not blown away by it</div></div>
Im surprised you dont like this. Considering this gay [censored] is right up your alley.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've watched the first 10 episodes. It isn't bad and worth watching just see Anna Paquin's titties. </div></div>
Exactly. I didn't watch it the first few shows, but blockbuster gave me a free dvd of the first episode then i started watching. Way way way better than that twilight [censored].
whats with all the recent obsessions with vampires?
I don't know what the obsession is recently, but this new crap can't hang with movies like Interview with the Vampire (greatest vampire movie of all time), Bram Stokers' Dracula, or even Blade.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
No love for Draculaead and Loving It?? lol
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tweeder82</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whats with all the recent obsessions with vampires?
</div></div>
guess it has to do with all the lil "goth" kids running around...they just don't know how stupid they look I reckon.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks